- •The effect of patient transfer on treatment quality and duration was investigated.
- •The American Board of Orthodontics cast-radiograph evaluation was used in the assessment.
- •Transfer patients have longer treatment duration and poorer treatment quality.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- The influence of operator changes on orthodontic treatment duration and outcomes.Malays Dent J. 2015; 38: 16-36
- The dilemma of transfer cases.J Clin Orthod. 2010; 44: 521-522
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.Needham Press, Ann Arbor2001: 149
- The use of occlusal indices in assessing the provision of orthodontic treatment by the hospital orthodontic service of England and Wales.Br J Orthod. 1993; 20: 25-35
- An assessment of treatment outcome in American Board of Orthodontics cases.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1997; 111: 335-342
- Comparison of university and private-practice orthodontic treatment outcomes with the American Board of Orthodontics objective grading system.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 127: 707-712
- Treatment outcomes in a graduate orthodontic clinic for cases defined by the American Board of Orthodontics malocclusion categories.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007; 132: 822-829
- Objective grading system for dental casts and panoramic radiographs. American Board of Orthodontics.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1998; 114: 589-599
- The development of the index of complexity, outcome and need (ICON).Br J OrthodJ Orthod. 2000; 27: 149-162
- The PAR Index (Peer Assessment Rating): methods to determine outcome of orthodontic treatment in terms of improvement and standards.Eur J Orthod. 1992; 14: 180-187
- The influence of operator changes on orthodontic treatment times and results in a postgraduate teaching environment.Eur J Orthod. 1998; 20: 159-167
- Clinical assessment of orthodontic outcomes with the peer assessment rating, discrepancy index, objective grading system, and comprehensive clinical assessment.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 127: 434-443
- Clinical use of the ABO-Scoring Index: reliability and subtraction frequency.Angle Orthod. 2003; 73: 556-564
- Relationship between index of complexity, outcome and need, dental aesthetic index, peer assessment rating index, and American Board of Orthodontics objective grading system.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007; 131: 248-252
- An assessment of extraction versus nonextraction orthodontic treatment using ICON index, PAR index and the ABO-OGS/CRE system [thesis].Gazi Üniversitesi Healty Sciences Institute, Ankara2015
- Treatment outcome in a graduate orthodontic clinic using the American Board of Orthodontics grading system.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2002; 122: 451-455
- Use of the objective grading system of the American Board of Orthodontics to evaluate treatment outcomes at the Orthodontic Graduate Program Clinic. University of Puerto Rico, 2007-2008.P R Health Sci J. 2012; 31: 29-34
- Comprehensive clinical evaluation as an outcome assessment for a graduate orthodontics program.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2004; 126: 533-543
- Retrospective analysis of long-term stable and unstable orthodontic treatment outcomes.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 128 (quiz 669): 568-574
- Long-term evaluation of treated class II division 1 malocclusions utilizing the PAR index.Br J Orthod. 1995; 22: 171-178
- The role of occlusal discrepancies in the long-term stability of the mandibular arch.Eur J Orthod. 1994; 16: 521-529
All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest, and none were reported.