Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- The six keys to normal occlusion.Am J Orthod. 1972; 62: 296-309
- Proffit W.R. Fields H.W. Contemporary orthodontics. 3rd ed. Mosby-Year Book, St Louis2000: 588-589
- Clinical and histologic observations on tooth movement during and after orthodontic treatment.Am J Orthod. 1967; 53: 721-745
- Short-term effects of fiberotomy on relapse of anterior crowding.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2000; 118: 617-623
- Settling of the occlusion following orthodontic treatment may not improve functional occlusion.J Evid Based Dent Pract. 2010; 10: 99-100
- Orthodontic retention: a systematic review.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2006; 33: 205-212
- Posttreatment tooth movement: for better or for worse.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010; 138: 552-558
- Changes in tooth contacts following orthodontic treatment.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1986; 90: 375-382
- Occlusal contact changes after the active phase of orthodontic treatment.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1992; 102: 22-28
- Occlusal contacts with different retention procedures in 1-year follow-up period.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007; 131: 357-362
- Comparison of occlusal contacts with the use of Hawley and clear overlay retainers.Angle Orthod. 1997; 67: 223-230
- Objective grading system for dental casts and panoramic radiographs. American Board of Orthodontics.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1998; 114: 5
- Long-term posttreatment changes measured by the American Board of Orthodontics objective grading system.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 127: 444-450
- The ABO discrepancy index: a measure of case complexity.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2004; 125: 270-278
- Statistical methods for medical and biological students.Interscience Publications, New York1940
All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.