Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Fine-tuning our treatment of deep bites.J Clin Orthod. 2008; 12: 687-688
- Proffit W.R. Fields H.W. Contemporary orthodontics. C. V. Mosby, St Louis2007: 3-92
- The effects of overbite on the maxillary and mandibular morphology.Angle Orthod. 2001; 71: 110-115
- Investigation of the changes in the positions of upper and lower incisors, overjet, overbite, and irregularity index in subjects with different depths of curve of Spee.Angle Orthod. 2004; 74: 349-355
- Longitudinal cephalometric changes in incisor position, overjet, and overbite between 10 and 14 years of age.Angle Orthod. 2002; 72: 246-250
- Anteroposterior and vertical components of Class II division 1 and division 2 malocclusion.Angle Orthod. 2009; 79: 859-866
- Development of the curve of Spee.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2008; 134: 344-352
- Effect of incisors angulation on overjet and overbite in Class II camouflage treatment.Angle Orthod. 2007; 77: 1011-1018
- Effects of mandibular incisor extraction on anterior occlusion in adults with Class III malocclusion and reduced overbite.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1999; 115: 113-124
- Growth patterns in subjects with long and short faces.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1990; 98: 247-258
- Vertical components of overbite change: a mathematical model.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2000; 117: 486-495
- Prediction of mandibular growth rotation.Am J Orthod. 1969; 55: 585-599
- Radiographic cephalometry from basic to 3D imaging.2nd ed. Quintessence, Hanover Park2006
- A simple method of determining the bite-opening effect of posterior extrusion.J Clin Orthod. 1999; 33: 712-714
- Deep overbite correction by intrusion.Am J Orthod. 1977; 72: 1-22
- Esthetic factors involved in anterior tooth display and the smile vertical dimension.J Clin Orthod. 1998; 32: 432-445
- Management of deep overbite malocclusion.in: Nanda R. Biomechanics and esthetic strategies in clinical orthodontics. Elsevier Saunders, St. Louis2005: 131-155
- True incisor intrusion attained during orthodontic treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 128: 212-219
The authors report no commercial, proprietary, or financial interest in the products or companies described in this article.