Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- The philosophy of the tooth positioning appliance.Am J Orthod Oral Surg. 1945; 31: 297-304
- Coordinating the predetermined pattern and tooth positioner with conventional treatment.Am J Orthod Oral Surg. 1946; 32: 285-293
- Some observations on the history and use of the Kesling positioner.Am J Orthod. 1950; 36: 368-374
- Short intensive use of tooth positioner and an appraisal of the results.Angle Orthod. 1960; 30: 248-254
- Success and failure with the positioner appliance.J Pract Orthod. 1968; 11: 506-522
- Application of the positioner appliance in orthodontic treatment.Am J Orthod. 1970; 58: 351-366
- A new construction of tooth positioners with LTV vinyl silicone rubber.J Nihon Univ Sch Dent. 1977; 19: 93-102
- New orthodontic device—dynamic positioner (D.P.). I. Approach to the proposal of D.P. and transparent silicone rubber.Nippon Dent Rev. 1980; 452 (in Japanese): 61-74
- New orthodontic device—dynamic positioner (D.P.). II. Practical application and construction of D.P.Nippon Dent Rev. 1980; 454 (in Japanese): 107-130
- New orthodontic device—dynamic positioner (D.P.). III. Case reports of reversed occlusion.Nippon Dent Rev. 1980; 457 (in Japanese): 146-164
- New orthodontic device—dynamic positioner (D.P.). III. Case reports of reversed occlusion (Part II).Nippon Dent Rev. 1980; 458 (in Japanese): 112-129
- Case reports on tooth positioners using LTV vinyl silicone rubber.J Nihon Univ Sch Dent. 1984; 26: 11-29
- Evaluation of polymeric materials for maxillofacial prosthetics.J Prosthet Dent. 1977; 38: 319-326
- Polydimethylsiloxane materials in maxillofacial prosthetics: evaluation and comparison of physical properties.J Prosthet Dent. 1985; 54: 404-410
- Physical properties of materials for custom-made mouth protectors.J Mich Dent Assoc. 1967; 49: 34-40
- Mouthguard materials: their physical and mechanical properties.J Am Dent Assoc. 1974; 89: 132-138
- Materials for mouth protectors.J Prosthet Dent. 1985; 53: 256-261
- Specification No. 12 for denture base polymers. Reports of Councils and Bureaus.J Am Dent Assoc. 1975; 90: 42-49
- On optimum orthodontic force theory as applied to canine retraction.Am J Orthod. 1975; 68: 290-302
- The importance of force in orthodontics.Aust J Dent. 1952; 56: 291-304
- Some factors determining the evaluation of forces in orthodontics.Am J Orthod. 1957; 43: 32-45
- Relationship between tooth movement rate and estimated pressure applied.J Dent Res. 1965; 44: 1053-1057
- Bioprogressive therapy.in: Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, Denver1979: 98-99
☆Supported in part by SBIR/NIDR Grant 1R43 DE07387-01A1 to Great Lakes Orthodontics, Ltd.
☆This article is based on a thesis by Stephen Warunek submitted to the Orthodontics Department, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of master of science.