Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- A gum-massaging appliance in the treatment of pyorrhea.Dent. Cosmos. 1926; 48: 381-384
- Textbook of dental pathology and therapeutics. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1926: 738
Remensnyder, Orrin: United States Patent 1,691,785, dental massage device, Nov. 13, 1928.
- Treatment of pyorrhea.Dent. Econ. 1929; 1: 32-35
- The philosophy of the tooth positioning appliance.Amer J. Orthodont. Oral Surg. 1943; 31: 297-304
Remensnyder, Orrin: United States Patent 2,479,780, orthodontic appliance, Aug. 23, 1949.
- Tensile properties of heat-manipulated stainless steel orthodontic wires.in: Thesis. University of Michigan, School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, Mich1955
- Practical application of the Kesling tooth positioner.Thesis. 1964; (Westville, Ind.)
- Physical properties of materials for custom-made mouth protectors.J. Mich. Dent. Ass. 1967; 49: 34-40
- St. Louis, Mo.April 24, 1967 Address presented at American Association of Orthodontists' Golden Anniversary Luncheon,
- Simplified mouth protector technic.J. Mich. Dent. Ass. 1962; 44: 132-133
- A vinyl applicator for assessing drugs in the treatment of caries and periodontal diseases in the hamster.J. Dent. Res. 1964; 43: 152
- One-year evaluation of twelve mouth protectors for Edmonton hockey players.J. Canad. Dent. Ass. 1964; 30: 560-564
- The vacuum-formed dental contour appliance.New York J. Dent. 1964; 30: 385-390
- A simplified temporary bridge technique.New York J. Dent. 1966; 32: 73-75
- Vacuum-formed prostheses. 1. A temporary fixed bridge or splint.J. Amer. Dent. Ass. 1968; 76: 74-78
- Plastic guard held to cushion effects of bruxism, clenching.Dent. Times. 1968; 11: 2
Ponitz, P. V.: Personal communication, Feb. 15, 1946.
- A simplified mouth protection technic. Part II.J. Mich. Dent. Ass. 1962; 44: 227-234
- Gnathologic clear plastic positioner.Amer. J. Orthodont. 1969; 55: 23-31