Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Open Bite.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1931; 17: 421
- The Self Correction of Orthodontic Anomalies.in: Tr. First Internat. Orthodontic Congress. 1926: 40
- A Serial Study of the Effects of Finger-Sucking.J. D. Res. 1953; 32: 739
- Open Bite and Thumb Sucking in Rhesus Monkeys.Angle Orthodontist. 1962; 32: 27
- Orthodontics: Practice and Technics.in: J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1957: 260
- Roentgenocephalometric Analysis of Open Bite.J. Jap. Orthodont. Soc. 1958; 17: 31
- The Treatment of Open Bite Cases.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1931; 17: 807
- Open Bite Cases Involving Tongue Habits.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1927; 13: 837
- New York CityApril, 1958 The Treatment of Anterior Open Bite Malocclusion Associated With Unfavorable Facial Skeletal Pattern. Presented at the fifty-fourth annual meeting of the American Association of Orthodontists,
Cleall, J.: Cineradiographic Studies of Deglutition. (Presently under investigation at the Department of Orthodontia, Eastman Dental Dispensary, Rochester, N. Y.)
☆Research reported in this paper was supported by Research Grant D-1071 from the National Institutes of Dental Research, United States Public Health Service.
☆Presented before the Great Lakes Society of Orthodontists, Toronto, Ontario October 1963.