Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- One Use of the Arnold Coil Spring.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1931; 17: 688
- Coil Springs as an Application of Force.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1934; 20: 577-579
- A Study of Applied Force as Related to the Use of Elastics and Coil Springs.Angle Orthodontists. 1951; 21: 151
- Correcting Irregularities by the Spring of Gold Bands.in: Dental Cosmos. 1886: 278
- Int. J. Orthodontia. 1919; 5 (referred to in): 248
- Twin Wire Alignment Appliance.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1934; 20: 963
- The Construction and the Manipulation of the Twin Wire Mechanism.Am. J. Orthodontics and Oral Surg. 1941; 27: 205-215
- Contraction Coil Spring, Its Uses and How to Make It.Am. J. Orthodontics and Oral Surg. 1947; 33: 392
- Human Tissue Response to Orthodontic Intervention of Short and Long Duration.Am. J. Orthodontics and Oral Surg. 1942; 28: 267
- A Possibility for Physiologic Orthodontic Movement.Am. J. Orthodontics and Oral Surg. 1944; 30: 278
- Biologic Problems in Orthodontia.J. Am. Dent. A. 1936; 23: 1862
- Measuring of Orthodontic Forces.Am. J. Orthodontics and Oral Surg. 1939; 25: 817
- Some Metallurgic Aspects of Orthodontic Materials.Am. J. Orthodontics and Oral Surg. 1941; 27: 127
☆This thesis, which was given as a partial fulfillment of the requirements for certification by the American Board of Orthodontics, is being published with the consent and the recommendation of the Board, but it should be understood that it does not necessarily represent or express the opinion of the Board.